Certain rules apply to the content of your parcel. For security reasons we do not ship the following items:
- Products of exceptionally high value such as art, antiques, and precious stones and precious metals
- Products that can spoil
- Food products, unless they have been packed well and shipped unconditioned
- Money, coins, debit cards and credit cards, SIM cards, securities, and valuable documents such as passports
- Human organs and human remains, including ashes
- Animals (also insects), parts of animals and hunting trophies
- Unaccompanied luggage
- Plants, except flower bulbs
- Prohibited items such as firearms, explosives, military equipment, etc.
- Dangerous goods such as chemicals, paints, fireworks, batteries, etc.
- Parcels with an inherent defect which, because of their nature, can damage people, merchandise, or equipment.
- Illegal goods such as counterfeit products
- Products whose transport is legally prohibited in the country of origin, transit, or destination
- Products that require special facilities, safety precautions, or permits
- Products that can be considered offensive, such as pornography or goods that are politically sensitive, must be packaged correctly and the packaging may not be perceived as provocative
- DHL Parcel does not ship envelopes.
If you are in doubt about a product or shipment, feel free to contact our customer service department. You can find the contact details at the bottom of this page.